are collected from relevant organization pertaining to passenger cargo
and mail movements in and out of BIA-Katunayake.
Data is obtained from following sources
1) National Carrier (Srilankan Airline Ltd).
2) Scheduled foreign Airlines.
3) Non-Scheduled foreign Airlines.
4) Airlines operating for cargo services.
5) Airlines operating domestic passenger services.
6) Airports & Aviation (Sri Lanka) Ltd.
Compiled statistics are provided to the following parties/Organizations.
1) International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is provided
with Air traffic data on
monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
2) Director General of Civil Aviation.
3) Travel agents.
5) Ministry of Ports & Aviation.
6) Department of Census & Statistics.
7) Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
8) Data is supplied to Students, Research institutions, Airlines
9) Tourist Board.
Air Traffic at Bandaranayake International Airport in Sri Lanka - Commercial
Passenger and Cargo Movements for 2000 to 2007 by International Airlines
Airline Flight Operation for 2002 to 2006