Requirements for issuance of Aeronautical Station Operator Licence:-
1. Not less than 18years
2. Have Successful completed an approved training programme
3. Have served under the supervision of a qualified Aeronautical Station Operator for not less than 06 months working experience within the twelve months immediately preceding the application
4. Have successfully completed English Language Proficiency Examination conducted by CAASL
Procedure for the Application
- Register with the computerized Licensing System through www.caa.lk
- Create the user profile
- Submit application No. CAA/PL/I/25
- Successful complete ASO Training Course as mentioned in IS 48
- Successful complete experience as mentioned in IS 48
- Successful complete ELPC Examination
Attach the following documents to the application and produce originals of the same for verification
1. Course completion certificate issued by the AASL
2. A certificate/letter to the effect that he/she is employment related Aeronautical Station Operator duties with AASL
3. On the Job Training assessment Records
4. On the Job Training Syllabus, Skill Test Results from AASL
5. Copy of ELPC Examination Completion Certificate Issued by CASSL
6. Copy of birth Certificate
7. Copy of the ID card or Passport
8. 02 Stamp size colour photos
- If you need any assistance to create the profile or add new application, press the “Help” button.
- Make the relevant payment to commence the process of evaluation of the application.
Application will not be processed unless the applicant produce all required original certificates /documents to TOPL section of CAASL and make the relevant payments.
Application/Document submission time: 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Document Collection time: 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
More detailed requirements can be found in Implementing Standard 48 and SLCAP 3100
Click here for frequently asked questions on ASO Licence.