Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka
Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka ensures through strategic planning, professional guidance and stringent surveillance under well establish regulatory framework, the operational of safe secure efficient regular and environment friendly national civil aviation system that conforms to the national legislative requirement and the International Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs). Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka is looking for energetic enthusiastic and self-motivated personnel who has sound qualification and extensive experience in the field of civil aviation to fill its vacancies in the following post.
Director (Information and Communication Technology)
Post Code HM-1-1D12 Number of Posts – 01
Qualification and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Information and Communication Technology which is recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka;
A Postgraduate Degree qualification (Masters’) in the field of Information and Communication Technology;
Minimum of Thirteen (13) years’ service experience in the field of Information and Communication at a Managerial Level in a Corporation, Statutory Board/ Institution or a reputed Private Institution.
Internal Candidate (1 or 2 below)
1. Having obtained the qualifications required by the external candidates.
2. Completion of Minimum of five (05) years’ satisfactory service in the post in the Manager Category (MM 1-1) Grade I, in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- The candidates should be not less than thirty five (35) years and not more than fifty five (55) years. The upper age limit will not apply to the internal candidates.
- For further information, Job Description, and the Standard Application form can be downloaded from below;
- Applicants are required to send copies of documentary evidence for qualifications and experience to prove your eligibility for the post.
- Only the applications sent on the Standard Application forms will be entertained. Applicants who serve any of the Government organizations should apply through the Head of the Organization.
- Applications should be addressed to Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer, Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka, No.152/1, Minuwangoda Road, Katunayake and the title of the post being applied shall be marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Only the candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria will be called for interviews/ tests.