Directives on Air Transport
- Provision of GDS Connections
[PDF - 32.02 KB]
- Requirements for Registering of Air Transport Providers (Travel Agents)
[PDF - 150 KB]
Visa Recommendations for Expatriate Employees of Local and Foreign Airlines, General Sales Agents of Airlines, Travel Agencies (Ticketing Agents) in Sri Lanka and Students of Aviation Training Schools - Initial and Extension
Directives on Direction and Management
- SLCAD 018 - Directive of Limits of Liability & Insurance Requirements for Aircraft Operators - Replaced by SLCAD 020 and 021.
- SLCAD 020 - Limits of Liability and Insurance Requirements for International Aircraft Operations
- SLCAD 021 - Limits of Liability and Insurance Requirements for Domestic Aircraft Operations
Directives on Aviation Security
Following directives have been issued to the industry up to now.
2. Directive 02- Strengthening the aviation security measures of control for civil aviation operations at civil airports; Sri Lanka. (Effective Date- 17/02/2021). (Restricted)
3. Directive 03- Upgrading of security measures of control for direct flights to Japan originating from BIA. (Effective Date- 19/07/2021). (Restricted)
4. Directive 04- Threat Level Notification. (Effective Date- 23/02/2022). (Restricted)
5. Directive 05- Upgrading of security measures of control only for direct and transit flights to Japan, originating from BIA. (Effective date- 23/09/2022). (Restricted)
6. Directive 06- Domestic Aircraft Operator’s Security Programme. (Effective Date- 30/11/2022) (Download)
For further clarifications and/or explanations if required, you may communicate with Director, Aviation Security of this office.